May 11, 2014

#1 Liebster Award Tagged by Hazimah


Liebstar Award Nomination

Recently,I was tagged by Hazimah in Liebstar Award Nomination.Actually,I don't really know about this award but I was tagged,so I'm just joined it.BTW,thank you for tag me Hazimah.This is first time and last time I'm joined Liebstar Award Nomination.BTW,I'm so happy!What I know is:

Rules when being nominated :

1-Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog. 
2-Answer the 11 questions asked. 
3-Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with lots of potential. 
4-Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer. 
5-Notify your nominate.


Hazimah Question:
~ When you started blogging?
Since in January 2014.

~ Actually, how many blog do you have?
I have 2 blog.

~ Tell me, when is the last time you ate waffle?
I don't no.Sorry.

~ What is your phobias?
Batrachophobia

~ Who is your idols? Say two.
Kak Ain Maisarah and Rasulullah.

~ Have you maked your own blogskins? Link, please.
No,I don't maked my own blogskin.

~ Who are your favorite artist? Two atleast.
Daiyan Trisha,Ainan Tasneem,Wafiy Popstar and more.

~ When I sing, I sound like.........
I don't no.

~ How about your school?
Good,have many programes and have many student.

~ Do you think you are good at cooking?
I think no but food that is so easy to cook,I is very good!

~ What do you think about me?
Good young blogger and creative.





0 Komen:

 
© Copyright | All Right Reserved by Noor Izwani Eliyana.Template by Samiqa